Everything I needed to know about life, I learned from Noah’s Ark (Author Unknown)
- Don’t miss the boat.
- Remember that we are all in the same boat.
- Plan ahead, it wasn’t raining when Noah built the ark.
- Stay fit. When you’re 600 years old, someone may ask you to do something really big.
- Don’t listen to critics, just get on with the job that needs to be done.
- Build your future on high ground.
- For safety’s sake, travel in pairs.
- Speed isn’t always an advantage. The snails were on board with the cheetahs.
- When you’re stressed, float a while.
- Remember, the ark was built by amateurs; the Titanic, by professionals.
- No matter the storm, when you are with God, there’s always a rainbow waiting.
Now wasn’t that nice? Pass it along and make someone else smile too.
Noah’s Ark (Hebrew: Ã—ªÃ—â„¢Ã—‘Ã—ª Ã— Ã—–’Å½’Å½; Biblical Hebrew: Tevat NoaÃ¡¸¥) is the vessel in the Genesis flood narrative (Genesis chapters 6–9) by which God spares Noah, his family, and a remnant of all the world’s animals from a world-engulfing flood. In Genesis the first book of the bible, God gave Noah instructions for building the ark. Seven days before the flood, God told Noah to enter the ark with his household and the animals. The story goes on to describe the ark being afloat for 150 days and then coming to rest on the Mountains of Ararat and the subsequent receding of the waters. The story is repeated, with variations, in the Quran, where the ark appears as Safina NÃ…«Ã¡¸¥ (Arabic: Ã˜³Ã™Ã™Å Ã™” Ã˜© Ã™” Ã™Ë†Ã˜’Å½’Å½ “Noah’s boat”). The Genesis flood narrative is similar to numerous other flood myths from a variety of cultures.
Godinterest designs are edgy, contemporary, and made of high-quality soft fabrics. Consider it to be evangelism on the move with each piece boldly proclaiming the truth of the gospel of Jesus Christ to the world. We are confident that you will experience a comfortable fit and that the designs we create are on trend. Enjoy Godinterest clothing and accessories that are very affordable as well as being a HostRooster exclusive brand!
… we have a small favour to ask. It is our mission to resource the world with relevant, practical, timely, and helpful content focused on fashion, technology, creativity, and faith. With a small blog that started in September of 2008, we’ve grown, changed, evolved, and become the community that we are today. Support Godinterest from as little as $1 – it only takes a minute. If you can, please consider supporting us with a regular amount each month. Thank you.
2 replies on “11 Valuable Lessons We Learned from Noah’s Ark”
Has anyone been to EVapor of Appleton? :-)
how to know if you need cbd oil