Believing in God has a fundamental impact on your life and is not easy. It’s not comfort, not health, not wealth, and not prosperity in this world. Radical obedience to Christ risks losing all these things. At the same time, being a devoted believer in Christ will encourage you to let go of sin and to start living a righteous life. It will help you to behave with integrity, kindness, and moral righteousness in a world that is filled with wickedness, deceit, and greed and in the end, such a life finds its reward in Christ as he is more than enough for us. To celebrate the joy of being a Christian and to celebrate Jesus, we’ve compiled the following selection of inspiring faith-strengthening Christian quotes.
- “God loves each of us as if there were only one of us”- Augustine
- “He who lays up treasures on earth spends his life backing away from his treasures. To him, death is loss. He who lays up treasures in heaven looks forward to eternity; he’s moving daily toward his treasures. To him, death is gain.” —Randy Alcorn
- “God’s work done in God’s way will never lack God’s supplies.” —Hudson Taylor
- “Let God’s promises shine on your problems.” —Corrie ten Boom
- “Christ literally walked in our shoes.” —Tim Keller
- “He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep, to gain what he cannot lose.” —Jim Elliot
- “Remember who you are. Don’t compromise for anyone, for any reason. You are a child of the Almighty God. Live that truth.” —Lysa Terkeurst
- “Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.” —Francis Chan
- “The greater your knowledge of the goodness and grace of God on your life, the more likely you are to praise Him in the storm.” —Matt Chandler
- “You are the only Bible some unbelievers will ever read.” —John MacArthur
- “The Christian life is not a constant high. I have my moments of deep discouragement. I have to go to God in prayer with tears in my eyes, and say, ‘O God, forgive me,’ or ‘Help me.’” —Billy Graham
- “Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.” —Mother Teresa
- “God never said that the journey would be easy, but He did say that the arrival would be worthwhile” — Max Lucado
- “Always, everywhere God is present, and always He seeks to discover Himself to each one” —A.W.Tozer
- “God will meet you where you are in order to take you where He wants you to go.” —Tony Evans
- There is no one who is insignificant in the purpose of God.” —Alistair Begg
- “If you believe in a God who controls the big things, you have to believe in a God who controls the little things. It is we, of course, to whom things look ‘little’ or ‘big’.” —Elisabeth Elliot
- “Relying on God has to start all over everyday, as if nothing has yet been done.” —C. S. Lewis
- “Your potential is the sum of all the possibilities God has for your life.” —Charles Stanley
- “The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.” —Helen Keller
- “Continuous effort — not strength nor intelligence — is the key to unlocking our potential.” —Winston Churchill
- “We are all faced with a series of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as impossible situations.” —Chuck Swindoll
- “God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in Him” —John Piper
- “God does not give us everything we want, but He does fulfill His promises, leading us along the best and straightest paths to Himself.” —Dietrich Bonhoeffer
- “The Christian shoemaker does his duty not by putting little crosses on the shoes, but by making good shoes, because God is interested in good craftsmanship.”
? Martin Luther
Godinterest designs are edgy, contemporary, and made of high-quality soft fabrics. Consider it to be evangelism on the move with each piece boldly proclaiming the truth of the gospel of Jesus Christ to the world. We are confident that you will experience a comfortable fit and that the designs we create are on trend. Enjoy Godinterest clothing and accessories that are very affordable as well as being a HostRooster exclusive brand!
… we have a small favour to ask. It is our mission to resource the world with relevant, practical, timely, and helpful content focused on fashion, technology, creativity, and faith. With a small blog that started in September of 2008, we’ve grown, changed, evolved, and become the community that we are today. Support Godinterest from as little as $1 – it only takes a minute. If you can, please consider supporting us with a regular amount each month. Thank you.
4 replies on “25 Faith Strengthening Christian Quotes”
This piece of writing is actually a pleasant one it helps new internet visitors,
who are wishing for blogging.
A fascinating discussion is definitely worth comment. I do think
that you need to write more on this subject, it might not be a taboo subject but typically
people do not speak about these subjects. To the next!
Many thanks!! adreamoftrains web hosting service
No problem. God Bless
Thank you for this. Just shared it with my twins. They are 18 and love God so much. They need to be continuously strengthened in their faith.